10 minute installation. Easy leveling. Ridiculous strength.
There’s a reason why InnovaShelf is quickly becoming the cabinet installer’s exclusive choice for hanging floating shelves. Our shelf bracket installs after drywall into existing studs with no additional blocking. Thanks to the T-LOC system, shelves can be installed, leveled, and secured in 10 short minutes. And at up to 450lbs weight bearing capacity per pair of brackets, the last thing you’ll be worried about is the shelf coming off the wall. As it should be.
- Maximum bracket spacing is 32" O.C., with a maximum of 24" overhang outside of brackets (left & right combined).
- Standard arm length is 10". Custom lengths are available from 6"-20".
- Recommended length is 2" less than finished shelf depth.
- Wood stud, drywall, steel stud, and concrete mounting options are available.
- All kits include all hardware necessary for mounting and securing shelves.
- NOTE: Weight limits are for wood stud application.
Wall Plate Height: 3-1/2"
Arm Height: 2-1/2"
Arm Length: 14"
Weight Rating: 1000 lbs.